The legacy GA-300, 1-Axis Gradient Amplifier has been replaced by the newer product(s) below, which we invite you to consider.
If you currently use this legacy product, PCI can help with transitioning to a newer version solution. If repair or replacement is needed, PCI will be happy to assist.
GA-300, 1-Axis Gradient Amplifier
The GA300 is a 300 VDC, 100 Arms, 200 Apk pulse width modulated power amplifier, intended for use in precision applications such as MRI scanning and others. The amplifier operates from a single source of power and provides a precisely controlled, high fidelity output current. The amplifier is packaged to fit in a standard 19” rack width with a 5.25” height (3U) and 25.75” depth penetration into the rack. This power amplifier has been designed to operate in a controlled environment and to be enclosed within the overall system enclosure.
- Command processing
- Current loop and modulation control
- Analog and digital I/O
- Controls and status indicators
- Pre-set and adjustable tuning
- Power stage topology
- Power management
- Electrical isolation
- System capacitance
- Thermal management
- Instantaneous power device protection
Internal Power Supply
- Input powered directly from the high voltage DC Bus
- Provides all housekeeping power supplies
- Provides fan power +24V
- Provides isolation from high voltage DC bus
- EMI / RFI suppression
- Linear current sensing
- Optional full galvanic isolation to chassis
- Load and amplifier protection