Software Toolkit for PCI Digital Amplifiers
Easy Amplifier Setup and Tuning
Powerful System Diagnostics
Supports System-Level Optimization
Guided Field Software Upgrades
The InSight™ software toolkit from Performance Controls, Inc. (PCI) is an integrated collection of software tools that unlocks the full potential of PCI amplifiers. With a single software program users can quickly set up and tune amplifiers and access a range of diagnostic tools. When used with D-SERIES™ amplifiers, InSight™ provides powerful capability for optimizing performance during development and operation, reducing installation time, supporting field troubleshooting, and adding functionality in the field.
InSight™ is designed for use with the amplifiers below and with other PCI products. Not all InSight™ features are available with all amplifiers. Only D-SERIES™ amplifiers utilize all functions available with InSight.
- D-SERIES™ digital gradient amplifiers
- GA301 gradient amplifiers
Features and Benefits
Single Application for Multiple Amplifiers
- Consistent user experience across all digital PCI amplifiers.
- Ability to control many amplifiers in one system.
- Supports USB, CAN Bus, Bluetooth, RS-232, and Ethernet.
- Accommodates present and future system designs.
- Enables tuning adjustments while observing iDSO™ display.
- Internal tuning command generation for D-SERIES™ products.
Fault Detail Display
- For each reported fault provides detailed descriptions, possible causes and troubleshooting steps.
- Enables faster problem resolution.
Integrated Sequence Development Assistant (iSDA™)
- Provides tools to optimize power delivery to system loads. In MRI applications this results in greatly improved imaging speeds.
- Includes Power Utilization Monitor (PUM) to ensure system design margins are achieved while maximizing performance of system.
Integrated Advanced System Diagnostics (iASD™)
- Offers powerful tools for the field support engineer to quickly troubleshoot and isolate problems.
- Same iASD™ tools are very useful for system development work.
- Includes Integrated Digital Storage Oscilloscope (iDSO™)
PCI has a policy of continuous improvement and therefore reserves the right to update this information without notice to correct mistakes or to reflect specification changes. Please contact PCI to ask questions about this product or to confirm its specifications.