Electric Vehicles, AGV's
Electric Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV's) and battery operated material handling machines require servo amplifiers for vehicle steering, traction, lifting or pulling that are intrinsically safe and energy efficient.
PCI supplies motor drives that meet the demanding requirements of AGV and autonomous material handling vehicles with features such as:
- 80 to 400 amp continuous output at 48 volt DC per drive
- Integrated master/slave operating modes
- Ability to operate at reduced power in event of extreme temperature elevation
- Adaptation to proprietary communication protocols
- A control platform that supports future design enhancements customization
- Compact design to fit limited space
- Private labeling agreement
In addition to AGV applications, PCI motor drives have powered two different winning electric cars in competitions.